Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Little things that made me happy this week

1. Several kitty rubs
2. Good coffee
3. Getting up early to work out
4. Getting to work an hour earlier than usual
5. Bike rides at dusk through pear and apple orchards
6. Countryside sunsets
7. Meeting new people in the village
8. A jar of local honey and a loaf of locally-baked bread
9. Streaming TV from home
10. First-ever Skype chat with my cousin and her son
11. Skyping with my dad while he tours England
12. Looking at my Italy photos
13. Flirting with my husband
14. Learning how to make green curry
15. Being on track with calorie and carb cutting, and exercising
16. Learning a few new German words
17. Having the baking itch
18. Daydreaming of Yankee Candles
19. Listening to the Bible on my iPod
20. Brand, shiny new copies of my favorite magazines, waiting to be read

No comments:

Post a Comment